Thursday, December 17, 2015

Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks) Potrait

Hello again,
it's been a while this time, you know the holiday season keeps me busy with other things recently. But I hope it'll be a little bit better with the weekend coming. At least I don't have big plans until christmas eve. So today I also didn't have much time to spend on drawing or painting, so I did a pencil drawing into my sketchbook. It's a character that you may be familiar with if you know "Breaking Bad" or "Better Call Saul" and he is one of my favorites. I recorded a video of my drawing process, but I am not sure yet if I will also add audio commentary or not. Because I don't really know what to say about a portrait drawing process. Though, if you have anything you would like to know or that you would like to hear about, please leave me a comment! This one took me about 45 minutes, also not sure if the video should be in real time or if that's boring...