Friday, November 20, 2015

B&W Portrait Tutorial

Finally it's done. The tutorial about the Sandra Bullock portrait that I uploaded two days ago! It took me quite a long time, like, I spent the most time of my day with putting together that tutorial. So I hope you'll think it's good. Another good thing is, that above in the navigation, there is a link to my tutorials now. There are not many tutorials yet (!), but maybe check it out. A thing that is not so good is that the tutorial-page looks kind of poor. Will it look better when there are more links? Or is there something I can do to make it look better now? I thought about preview images, but I didn't manage to arrange something nice looking with the possibilities that blogger.com has to offer.
If you have any feedback or ideas, please let me know. Also tell me if you have a request to make for the next tutorial(s).
See you soon, I'm going to the wasteland (if you know what I mean)...




Click on the image will lead you to the tutorial